Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rians Sticky Fingers

The other morning we made french toast for breakfast. Rian loved licking the syrup off the french toast strips I had made for her. However, she soon realized that her hands were covered in syrup. (if any of you have been around Rian lately, she freaks out if she has the slightest drop of anything on her fingers.) So she was of coarse, freaking out. I usually tell her that she needs to lick her fingers to get it off. But by then she had realized that when she put her hands together she couldn't get them apart easily. They were stuck together! It was so funny. She loved it and probably sat there for a half hour, putting her hands together and slowly pulling them apart. I couldn't resist and had to run to grab our camera. Horray for sticky fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment