I have been planning on painting stripes in Rian's room for a long time now. Although I knew how much work it was going to be. I finally gave in one day and started taping. I taped and measured for hours. Only got 3/4 around the room. So the next day I had the day off as well, so as I continued on with the taping, John started painting the opposite wall. With a few hour breaks we finally finished. I love how it turned out. Rian really loves it too. Everyday she shows me the stripes on her wall.
LUV IT! No really it is way cute! Now you will have to help me do the girls room? Feeling like a roadtrip? Just kidding, but super cute I really like it a lot!
Harley is such a little princess. We love her so much and are so blessed to have her in our family. Harley is a great sleeper and is generally content to be rocked in her swing or held by mommy. She is definately loved by big sister and brother! (almost a little too much)
Harley 2 weeks
Our Baby Princess
Gunnar
Gunnar just turned one this year. He is such a happy boy and full of smiles! He loves to play with (or terrorize) his big sister. Gunnar just learned to walk and is so proud of himself. He is definitely all boy!
9 months
7 months
so handsome
Rian
Rian is such a joy to our family. She has a really fun personality and consistently makes us laugh. She just turned 3 this past year and is definitely a princess and a drama queen!
3 years
2 years
Hawaii 11 months
Pace Family
August 2010
May 2010
2009
Hawaii 2008
Two Cute Kids!
Gunnar and Rian
Me & My Honey
the happy couple
I've Lost 44.2 lbs!
This is the total amount of weight I have lost to date. Its been a hard journey, but totally worth it! Eating Healthy and exercise is all it takes. If I can do it, you can do it!
Way cute! Nice job!
ReplyDeleteLUV IT! No really it is way cute! Now you will have to help me do the girls room? Feeling like a roadtrip? Just kidding, but super cute I really like it a lot!
ReplyDelete