Today I went to work like any normal day. I do some money counting at my job to get the registers ready for the day. When I have finished counting, I have to put the drawers out in the registers. They are quite heavy with all the change in them, so in order to not make more than one trip, we use an office chair to stack the drawers on. So I put the drawers out in the registers. We were ready for our morning meeting at this point and there was only 3 of us (including the manager). So I though to myself (being pregnant and all) that I would sit in the chair I had used during the meeting. I sat down in the chair and leaned back. To my surprise one of the back legs snapped and I fell backwards-hitting my head on the checkout counter and falling to the floor. My manager and associate kindly helped me up. Besides having a nasty headache, I learned that apparently pregnant Jennie was too heavy for that chair. lol I am guessing if it hadn't happened to me, it would have broken on the next person who used it. We watched this on the cameras at our store and it was so funny I just had to laugh at myself and share it with you all. I still have a headache as I am writing this 11 hours later. I think I will be going to see my chiropractor first thing in the morning.
Ouch! Glad you are okay.
ReplyDeleteHa Ha that does sound funny. Sorry you hit your head though. Not fun. Hope you feel better. Ha Ha Look at that funny girl!!! :)
ReplyDelete