Monday, November 9, 2009

It's a Boy! and an update

I don't know who I have told and who I haven't told and besides that, I just realized I never posted this on our blog. We are expecting our 2nd child on March 17, 2010. I am 21 weeks and 4 days pregnant right now! I can't believe we are already half way! How time flies when you have another child to distract you. Anyway, we are having a baby BOY! Horray!!! We are so excited. Our doctor told us at our 16 week appointment that he thought it was a boy, and we just had our 20 week ultrasound with the tech to confirm that. We have some great pictures from the ultrasound and our dvd is so much fun to watch. Especially with Rian because she always wants to kiss the baby on the tv. At the beginning of the video you can see the baby's hand moving and I always tell her that her brother is waving at her. She waves back and says "hi baby!" It's so adorable!

I'll have to post pictures on here soon. I know I keep saying that, but our computer/scanner is a crazy situation right now. (I have to scan to one computer and save all the pictures, then I copy them to a thumb drive to load them to our other computer that has internet. Totally annoying!) Needless to say I think Santa might bring us a new computer this year.

As for other things, our house has been under the weather for about 3 weeks now. The doctors just said tough it out. It sounds like the flu, drink lots of fluids and get lots of sleep. Do you think Doctors have children? Like getting a lot of sleep is possible. John missed the entire week of work the first week. I missed 2 days. Finally we both went back to work the next monday. I have slowly been getting better, just a little bit of a cough left. John is still hacking up everything. He went back to the Doctor today and got some medication. The doctor said he may be coughing until Christmas. I really hope that isn't the case. Yuck! All in all we are surviving. Even if it is barely making it!

On to better news....My sister Adrienne had a baby girl on November 1st. Leah Calleen Rowley. What a cutie! She is just over 5 lbs. (reminds me of my Rian) a little Peanut! We haven't gotten to see her yet, except for the pictures, because of our sickness. But we want to say Congratulations to the new mom and dad! Hope to see you soon!

Hopefully I can keep this updated a bit better. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment