Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gunnar at 6 months

Today my Gunnar is 6 months!! I know that's what I said! The last 6 months have been so amazingly wonderful with Gunnar in our lives. He is the happiest baby that I know of. A few things to know about this handsome boy...

1. He loves his mommy (believe me ask anyone who has tried to feed him with a bottle!)
2. He is definitely a snuggler, which I love! and this includes his love for his blankets.
3. Just started solid foods. Loves pears, hates butternut squash
4. Can roll over
5. Sits up with support
6. Laughs at Rian constantly (they laugh at each other, which makes them laugh even more!)
7. Bright blue eyes, fuzzy blonde hair
8. Weighs 15 lbs, almost 25 inches tall (only in the 10th and 5th percentiles)
9. Loves his swing for naptime
10. Looks just like his daddy

Happy 1/2 Birthday Gunnar!

With Love, Mommy

(Pictures to come)

1 comment:

  1. Really 6 months already? He just got here… boy time sure fly’s when you’re not watching it. Glad things are going well for you. Thanks for the comment you left me on my blog. Glad things are going well for you. I need a lot of things but I just don’t know what they are yet I can’t believe I am going to be a mom, something I have hoped and prayed for is almost here… and I am scared I am not cut out for it. Wish me luck there is no turning back now. Anyway, if you have any advice about what moms don’t know they need until they need it send it my way. Loves

    ReplyDelete