It's finally finished!! I started this project about 2 years ago. I wanted to make a bench for my front porch. My sister Cassy has been making them for a while. When I first started, I had cut the back pieces legs down to the proper height and measured for where the side pieces would connect. Then two years later, I finally decided to finish the project. It was also helpful that my sister was pretty motivated to make some more of her own. So as I built my one bench, she built 2 or 3. I would say she is more experienced than me. I wish I had some before and during pictures, but I kept forgetting my camera when I went to work on it. So you'll just have to believe that I actually made it myself (with instructions from the master bench maker. haha) I will have to clear coat it really good before I actually put it outside for the summer. So for now it resides in my hallway. I had a great time making it and loved how it turned out! Thanks for the help Cassy!
Welcome back, a Winter Entryway
7 years ago




That is super duper cute. I love it! Good job.
ReplyDeleteI love it! The lines of it are awesome!! Great job!
ReplyDelete