These first two pictures are just after the installation. So there isn't hardware on the sink yet.
Finally finished! It took about two weeks start to finish. (once we made the decision on what company we were going with.)
John and Jody installed the sink hardware and the disposal the next evening.
This sink is awesome! It is a single basin, under mount stainless sink. It's 9 in deep, but seems like double from what we had before. Both of the kids have bathed in it and love it. Gunnar can lay out head to toe and barely touch the sides. And it was included in our bid, sweet!
Love the color! It's going to look great with all my rooster decorations!
I had to add this picture because John decided to move the curtain up about a foot from it's original location, and also installed the window seal. Now we just have to paint and decorate!




Looks Great!! I can't believe what a difference it makes for just the countertop to be changed out. Huge! Wish I could come see them in person, soon, I hope. :) I can't wait to see what it looks like once you get it painted and what not. Looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteWow that looks awesome. I am jealous.
ReplyDeleteWow this looks so good! I love your living room rearrange too! If you let me know your email I can send you an invite to our family blog =)
ReplyDeleteThey look fantastic!! Makes me just a tiny bit jealous. :) We'll have to come see them in person sometime!
ReplyDelete