Monday, February 27, 2012

Arrgh! A Pirate Princess, a Parrot, and a Skeleton

This last year for Halloween Rian wanted to be a pirate princess. I decided to make Harley a parrot costume. We were going to have Gunnar also be a pirate, however we had a very hard time getting him to keep on a costume. Gunnar quickly became a Skeleton and got to wear his pajamas for trick or treating. We had a great time and it was so warm we didn't even need our coats. Trick or Treat!!

Church Trunk or Treat

  
Everyone loved their costumes!

Who needs candy when you can sleep?

 The monster candy basket is always a must!

Mr. Skeleton really did NOT want to be in the pictures. He was still cute.

Pumpkins from Black Island Farms. The Green Lantern, a Madd Hatter, and an Owl.

Rian's Ghost and Gunnar's Bat Pumpkins.

 I couldn't resist getting this iron on to put on the back of Harley's onesie.  Arrgh...Wipe Me Booty!

I made the parrot out of felt and the skirt out of tulle. I don't normally make the kids costumes, but I'd say this one is pretty good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment