Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Car Seat Covers





Hey everyone!

I have just (almost) finished my first of many car seat covers. These are so cute!! I have seen them everywhere and just love them. What a great idea. Now you never have to worry about losing your blanket again or worry about holding it on your car seat. You can still use your car seat handle. These will shade you baby from the sun and most importantly keep random peoples grubby fingers off of your precious little one. Oh and did I mention that they are so cute. I have a little bit more embellishing to do on this one...I'm putting buttons on the top of the straps to make it more boyish. And for the little girls they will have bows and be super adorable! I'll have to post some more pictures when I truly finish. I am taking orders for these if your interested. Post me a note or email me. I am thinking of selling these anywhere from $30 to $40 dollars depending on what you want. Just let me know if your interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment