Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas!!


Here is a copy of our Christmas Card. I guess you could say I was a slacker. I Still haven't printed them and don't know when (or if) I will find the time to do so. Sorry!! I realized that maybe I should have put Happy Holidays on it now, since Christmas was like 2 weeks ago already. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Our Christmas was great! I actually had like 5 days off in a row (with some switching of my shifts). So we went out to my parents house in Vernal. It was a blast. I haven't downloaded our pictures from the trip yet so I'll have to post those at a later time. We just got a new computer for part of our Christmas, so I am learning the new Operating System and still trying to figure out all the new settings. So hang in there with me. I also should be able to set my printer up to the computer as well. yeah! So I can scan my ultrasound pictures on here too. Should be awesome.

As for the baby...we are doing good. I am 30 weeks this week. I can't believe that I am in the third trimester already. I am feeling quite prepared this time around. We took a 12 week Bradley Birthing Class that just finished up before Christmas. The class was so good (even after already having a baby). I really hope I go naturally and don't have to get started this time around. I am so much more prepared. :) For baby boy, I have lots of newborn clothes and a few preemie ones just in case. I am now making a list of things that mommy needs before the baby comes. Life is good.

Rian is doing good as well. She has such a cute personality and was so much fun this Christmas. She got a dollhouse and a bicycle this year and she loves both. She is also loving her new Snow white movie and has watched it 4 times in a row on multiple days in a row. She seems excited about the baby, but we will see how she does when she doesn't have my full attention.

Our 4 year anniversary was also on the 30th of December. It was my day off work, so we took Rian to the babysitters in the afternoon and went to a movie and dinner. It was a nice evening spent together. I love you John!! Thanks for the best 4 years of my Life!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas season. I know that we sure did. Happy New Year! May 2010 be the best for you all!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys had fun. :) Glad you are doing well. Eli is eating baby food already and rolling everywhere! He's so much fun. Can't wait to meet your new little guy. You need to add my blog to your list...jahughesnews@blogspot.com Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete