I have the most amazing classical guitar cd that John bought me a few years back for Valentines or for our Wedding Anniversary. I seriously listen to it every night for relaxation. I have been wanting to find some more music like this for when I have the baby (I have volume 1 of this Sounds of Excellence series). For Christmas this year we looked for the other volumes to this collection. We only had the disk, not the case, and couldn't find anything from the information on the cd. So John bought me a whole slew of classical guitar music cd's hoping that I could find something similar to listen to. The Cd's we got are alright but just not the same feel even though they say "Classical Guitar" on them. Some are a little too upbeat to be relaxing!
So amidst the cleaning (nesting) I have been doing, I found a box of old cd cases the other day and found the cd case to this disk. I now know that the music on the cd I have is performed by a musician named Matteo Campanella. So of coarse I googled his name and found the cd I already have. On ebay right now you can buy it for just $93.40!! Yikes!
I have since found Volumes 2 and 3 on Amazon both for under $10.00. So I snatched them up and I am the happiest person in the world right now!
Welcome back, a Winter Entryway
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment