Monday, April 19, 2010

2 Months Old

Gunnar

My Baby is two months old today. Two months that have gone by way too fast. I guess the loss of sleep is what makes it seem like just yesterday we were in the hospital welcoming our baby boy to this world. The sleeping is getting better now that Gunnar has nearly doubled his birth weight (9 lbs 13 oz last Wednesday.) Which I think is quite amazing since he was born at 36 weeks and only weighed 5 lbs 2 oz. He is sleeping close to 3 to 4 hours at night. Hooray! He has outgrown that newborn look already. He has those cute baby fat rolls on his thighs that are only adorable on infants. He smiles all the time which makes my heart melt. He almost never cries for no reason-only when he wants to be held (which is all the time), needs a diaper or is hungry. Otherwise he is so happy. His big sister Rian loves him so much I have to remind her that he is a baby and that he needs space too. She is coping very well for the most part. (Only a few tantrums a day which is to be expected for a 2 yr old.) All in all it has been a great 2 months. We love our new addition Gunnar. Happy 2 Months!

Tiny Feet


Gunnar with blanket made by Great Grandma Millett


Tiny Fingers

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jennie he is so precious. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us. I hope you had an amazing birthday, I thought of you lots. Sure do wish we were closer. Love your guts!!!

    ReplyDelete