Wednesday, May 5, 2010

April

I haven't been very good about blogging lately. Which is kind of sad because I haven't been working the last 3 months. We are doing well and have had some fun times this last month. We took the kids to the living planet aquarium in SLC. It wasn't as fun as we would have hoped. As my sister said, we could have gone to Cabela's and seen the fish tanks there for free (and had just as much fun.) Rian really enjoyed the frogs anyway. We had a great Easter as well, filled with The Princess and the Frog and Toy Story themed baskets. I'll have to post pictures of those events later. Here are some cute cute pictures of our kiddos. Rian loves to hold baby brother Gunnar. She has her own "baby talk" (if you will) consisting of Luv you baby! and Oh, So cute! She is so adorable and I hear those phrases about 100 times a day. We sure love them both so much and had a great April. Enjoy the pictures!
Holding Baby Gunnar



Our Handsome Man!


Best Buddies. Rian wants me to take their picture together almost everyday.


I love my Bouncer! (so does big sister)


Our very own "Shirley Temple"



Gunnar just started using his Bumbo and he loves it! He looks so big in these pictures! He can also hold onto this rattle, but it's still to heavy that he can't really pick it up.

1 comment:

  1. Jennie!! I came across your blog when I was searching for news on your brother. (OK, so I came across your brother in law's blog and saw your name on it.) I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I worked with Dustin and absolutely love him. This was so shocking. I hope all is well with you. I was talking to April Emick Wednesday and she sends her love for you and your family as well. Love you all! Annalee Foster

    ReplyDelete