This year John and I were in charge of the Millett Family Reunion. We were lucky enough to have it at My Aunt Patsy and Uncle Larry's Cabin in the Uintalands. The Reunion was on Thursday August 5th, Friday the 6th, and Saturday the 7th. It was so much fun (and a little stressful) but we were so glad that everyone came.
Patsy and Larry's Cabin "Walker's Wildernest"
All of the kids eating Japanese. Or trying to with chopsticks!
Rian swinging on the horse (tire) swing
Afterwards, everyone cooked smores and visited the rest of the night.
Gunnar
Best Buddies Zaralyn & Rian
Mariko and Rian cooking smores together.
Rian enjoying her smore!
The next day we took a rainy adventure to Mirror Lake. It was nice weather & then it was raining. We all had fun and a lot of the kids caught fish. Unfortunately most of them jumped off the hooks before they could net them. For lunch, John and I cooked up some yummy Philly Cheesesteak Sandwhiches.
Rian in her pink life vest
Logan
Grandma and Gunnar
Grandpa, Mariko, Aunt Cassy, and Rian
Rian
Mommy and Gunnar on the shore
Little "G"
Canoeing in the Rain/Hail
Mom and Dad announcing the Whirley Pop Winner
And the winner is...Jennie and John of coarse!!
The Last day we went for a shoot at the shooting range. Had a family meeting and did lots of 4-wheeling. I was sad that I didn't get many pictures from this Reunion. I guess when your nursing a baby every few hours you forget about whats going on around you. Hopefully my siblings can share some of theirs with me.
Jennie, Gunnar, and John
This was all of the kids eating candy (and cat-fighting) on the 4-wheelers.
Gunnar my sweet boy!
So cute in his Bumbo Chair
Thanks everyone for coming!! Until next year...watch for my prize trophy coming soon to this blog...hehehe)




No comments:
Post a Comment