Rian turned 3 on September 10th. She insisted that she was having a Princess Party! So I went to work and planned a Princess Tea Party. We told everyone to dress up for the event. When the kids all arrived we went out back to make Princess and Prince Crowns. Who would have ever thought a spray painted Burger King crown and some stick on jewels would be such a hit! They were perfect for the party! (I'm so glad I thought of them.)
Halli and Cassie making a princess crown.
Jennasy and her crown.
After making crowns we played pin Cinderella in her Castle Window. It was really fun, but most of the little kids were like "why do I have to be blindfolded?" So we let them put it on where ever they wanted and everyone won a treat.
Evelyn with her Cinderella.
We opened presents next and Rian was very excited to open them! She opened her present from Reese before the party so she could wear it. A Princess Tiana Dress!! Princess Tiana is a favorite at our house! Some of her other presents included a Princess Bell Ballerina Barbie, Tiana Underwear, a punch ball, a pillowcase, and nail polish. Thank you everyone!!
Evy gave Rian a princess pillowcase (made by her mom).
Rian loves sleeping with it every night!
She got nail polish and a mirror from Maleah and Ellie
Halli giving Rian a present.
Soon it was time to blow out Rian's candles. I made special princess tea party cupcakes. We baked the cupcakes inside tea cups and wrote each guests name on their plate. We also ate raspberry sherbet and drank pink lemonade (anything Pink, of coarse!)
Rian waiting to blow out her candles.
Before the Princes and Princess' had to leave, we took a group photo. I hope Rian enjoyed her special 3rd birthday party. Many thanks to everyone who came!
Evelyn, Jennasy, Rian, Halli, Reese, Elli, Maleah (not pictured-Connor)




Happy Birthday Rian!! You look so cute in your princess dress. Jen, I really like the cupcakes in the tea cups. Super good idea. Super fun party, and glad that Rian had her charming little prince. :)
ReplyDelete