Thursday Sept. 9th, John turned 29! Unfortunately, he had to work during the day. After John came home, we were getting ready for the evening and Rian walked up to John and exclaimed, "Happy Birthday Daddy!" It was so cute (and not even rehearsed). I think it made John's day. Then our friends Dave and Megan came down from Logan to go to dinner with us. We all ate yummy food at TGI Fridays (they have John's favorite Jack Daniels Flat Iron Steak there). I have to say that it is pretty good. After dinner, we came back to our house to open presents and to eat New York Style Cheesecake with fresh raspberries. Boy was it delicious! We had a great time visiting with our friends and John seemed to love his presents. Happy 29th Babe!
John got Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime for the Wii from Rian and Gunnar.
I got John a new belt and a Green Lantern Belt Buckle. It even glows in the dark!
New York Style Cheesecake with fresh raspberries. Per Request by the Birthday Boy!
Rian helped John blow out his 1 candle.




Happy Birthday John!!
ReplyDelete